PHB – Polyhydroxybutyrate
PLA – Polylactic acid
Both these bioplastics are the only materials which truly stand up for their name. They are fully biosourced and biodegradable - they decompose in compost or other suitable microbiologically active environment.
Other materials, such as PBS/PCL/PBAT/bioelastomers or bio – PP/PE/PET/PEF/PA are unsuitable due to one of the following reasons:
- Bio-PP/PE/PET/PEF/PA are produced from renewable resources, however, they are not biodegradable,
- PBS/PCL/PBAT and bioelastomers are biodegradable but are still fully or partially produced from petrochemicals.
We perform reactive and non-reactive modification according to your requirements with:
- nucleation agents
- others according to your requirements
Our modifications suit the following applications:
- Blown film
- Sheet production and thermoforming
- Blow Moulding
- Injection Moulding
- Fibers and non-wovens production